Join Our Team!
Find our latest available job roles below!
2 Positions available for this job role.
The Role: Research Assistant – Mystery Shopping
Location: Remote working including quarterly team meetings in London.
Hours: 25 hrs/week
One Research Assistant will be required to work: 9:00am – 2:30pm with a 30 minute break.
The other Research Assistant will be required to work 10:30am – 4:00pm with a 30 minute break.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent time management.
What the role involves:
As a Research Assistant you will be working directly with a Research Manager to support with the day-to-day administration involved in their mystery shopping client account portfolio.
This will involve reviewing and quality checking mystery shops completed by our field researchers, reviewing and resolving client queries and score appeals, communication with field based mystery shoppers, as well any telephone-based research to support with project delivery, as and when required.
Apply via CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below. Please specify on your application your preferred hours of work (9:00am – 2:30pm or 10:30am-4:00pm).
Remote working including quarterly team meeting in London
20 Hrs/week (flexible within normal business hours Monday-Friday)
£10.50 an hour plus bonus
- Experience making outbound calls
- Ability to work towards targets
- Strong communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong IT skills
WHAT THE ROLE INVOLVES:
This role involves supporting our Research Managers with any outbound telephone based research. Examples of telephone based research includes B2B or B2C telephone interviews, telephone mystery shopping, or call grading, which involves listening to and reviewing our clients outbound calls.
TARGETS AND BONUS SCHEME:
Based on 20 hours a week, the minimum requirement for this role is 70 successfully completed interviews per week, which meet our quality criteria (spelling, grammar, detailed level of feedback etc). This role involves on the job learning and our expectations are as follows:
- Month one – minimum of 40 successful interviews per week (2 an hour)
- Month two – minimum of 55 successful interviews per week (2.75 an hour)
- Month three – minimum 70 successful interviews per week (3.5 an hour)
On successful completion of a 3 month probation period, all Telephone Researchers are eligible for the following bonus scheme:
- Achieve a minimum of 80 successful interviews per week (4 an hour) – £20 bonus for each week target is met.
- Achieve a minimum of 90 successful interviews a week (4.5 an hour) – £40 bonus for each week target is met.
- Minimum 100 interviews a week (5 an hour) – £60 bonus for each week target is met.
If you would like to apply please complete the form below and upload your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!
*Please note that we receive a high number of applications for the above roles so we may not be able to respond to everyone, but we will do our best.