In light of COVID-19, businesses are having to put measures in place for the safety of their staff and their customers. But what do your team think about how you have handled the pandemic as their employer, and the measures that you have put in place for their safety? Staff satisfaction is key to retaining loyalty from your team, particularly in these challenging times. Your team can often be vocal to each other about areas they may not be happy with, but capturing that information and turning it into constructive feedback is vital to your success in getting through this pandemic. Employee satisfaction also has a great deal of effect on customer satisfaction. If your team are not happy, your customers will know about it.
For as little as £10.50 per conversation, My View can carry out an online face-2-face or telephone interview with each of your staff members, including the option to record each conversation.
Each employee satisfaction survey is tailored for your data output requirements and can consist of some of the following questions:
- How do you feel your employer has handled the pandemic?
- How do you rate the measures that have been put in place for your safety?
- Do you feel safe at work?
- Is there anything else the company could do you ensure you feel comfortable and safe in your working environment?
- Is there anything else the company could do to improve your job satisfaction?
If you would like to explore how we can create a bespoke employee satisfaction survey for your business, please contact us here and a member of our team will be in touch.
CEO & Founder
My View Limited